An Alberta-based engineering laboratory services company specializing in microfluidic reservoir and fluid characterization for the upstream oil and gas industry. Interface's unique microfluidic-based measurements are safer, more accurate, lower cost and significantly faster than traditional methods.
Kinetica Ventures Successes & Services
- ENV pitch competition winner ($10,000)
- Corporate Fitness Assessment
- Revenue generated less than three months after the founders left their jobs and focused full-time on the business in March 2016, and turned an operating profit by the end of 2016
- Recipient of grants and prizes from a number of institutions and competitions including: Alberta Innovates Technology Futures, National Research Council, Canadian Digital Media Network, and others
- Co-founder Tom de Haas was selected to be part of the delegation of Canadian Entrepreneurs at the G20, and Interface was selected for the 2017 AccelerateAB roundtables
"Interface Fluidics has been extremely happy with the results of our time with Kinetica Ventures. Kinetica has facilitated introductions to experts in our field, and helped us understand the fundamentals of how to build our business."
-Stuart Kinnear, CEO